Private Client Advisor
Dublin City Centre
€60,000 - 65,000
18 days ago
Private Client Advisor Hybrid Working c€65,000 +Benefits
Dublin or Cork
Working for one of the worlds largest Wealth Management companies which is undergoing substantial growth resulting in opportunities for everyone.
- Focused on client delivery, the Private Wealth Management team can be described as energetic, collaborative and innovative.
- The role will focus on providing Wealth Management solutions and advice to a specific portfolio of clients while offering the opportunity to develop successful commercial relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Educated to degree level (likely to be Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business or similar)
- Prior experience and knowledge of dealing directly with clients and providing personal financial planning solutions for their needs
- Knowledge of the products available in the Irish market to address personal, family and business protection and pre and post-retirement planning needs
- QFA Certified (minimum) or hold equivalent qualification which satisfies the Minimum Competency Requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills with a complimentary professional presentation style
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package that includes Bonus and Travel to work schemes.
- Great potential for future development.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch