Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€100,000 - 120,000
20 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A global cybersecurity company that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help analyse and deal with threats is looking for a Principal Software Engineer for a technical leadership role to help scale modern web apps.
About Your New Job
- Be a technical leader to help improve existing products and design & build new products and services.
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of new services.
- Focus on scalability, efficiency, and optimisation of application services.
- Mentor and coach other engineers.
- Work with platform engineers to ensure that services are deployed and managed in a production ready manner.
- Collaborate with peers to influence team roadmaps and overall product quality.
- Contribute regularly to the coding.
What Skills You Need
- 10+ years’ experience in designing and building complex systems with a focus on distributed systems scalability and efficiency.
- 3+ years’ experience with Python, Kubernetes, AWS, and MySQL.
- Experience optimising the design, deployment, and operational management of large-scale systems.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position.
- Salary of up to €120k+ depending on relevant experience.
- 20% Bonus.
- Share options.
- Health Insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.