Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
29 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A global fintech company are looking to hire a Principal Kubernetes Site Reliability Engineer for their Dublin office on a lagely remote basis to help work with various engineering teams.
About Your New Job
- Manage cloud-based deployment of applications to AWS’s Kubernetes Platform (EKS).
- Impact the overall structure of the company’s infrastructure and deployment.
- Run Kubernetes workloads on AWS using EKS.
- Create and deploy Helm charts & libraries.
- Craft and maintain logging, monitoring and alerting capabilities using tools like Datadog, Splunk and Kibana.
- Co-ordinate the overall design of highly available, secure, scalable microservices based applications in AWS.
- Provide technical leadership to strong teams of Site Reliability Engineers.
- Configure and deploy resilient infrastructure in multiple regions and multiple availability zones.
What Skills You Need
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Hands on experience with AWS in a production environment.
- Production experience running Kubernetes workloads on AWS using EKS.
- Specialist in AWS CloudFormation, IAM, VPC and network security.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Cloudwatch, Datadog, Splunk.
- Proficiency with Unix operating systems and shell scripting.
- Programming experience – Python preferred.
- Experience with CDN Providers – Akamai preferred.
- Experience with automated CI/CD pipelines.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position with a competitive salary.
- 20% bonus.
- Educational Assistance and more.
- Hybrid working model with lots of remote working.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.