Dublin City Centre
€100,000 - 120,000
15 days ago
About the Company:
A leading AI-Driven Cybersecurity company are looking for a Principal Engineer with solid experience in Python and GCP to join their newly formed team that are working on cloud platforms to help detect threats. This is a unique opportunity to shape the processes and practices of the team and be involved in the architecture and delivery of the product.
About Your New Job:
- You will provide technical leadership helping to shape in the design and development of the security solutions
- You will be optimising the development process to maximise quality of the solutions
- You will be working alongside the Product Management, UX, Data Science and Security Research teams
What Skills You Need:
- 8+ years’ software development experience, designing and building complex systems
- Solid experience building and deploying to the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Expert knowledge programming in Python
- Experience leading software development practices
What’s on Offer:
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or call me, Kelley, on 01 4744620. Or, if that job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.