Principal Design Engineer (Memory)
24 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company who are a pivotal leader in electronic design, building on more than 30 years of computational software expertise.
- This company works with some of the most innovative organisations, delivering products such as chip boards
About Your New Role
• Creation of high-speed memory interface solutions with data rates up to and exceeding 36 Gbps on cutting-edge nodes (e.g. 5nm FinFET CMOS)
• From basic conception, design and development of analog/mixed signal IC circuit blocks
• From the first concept or specification to the last check for compliance with the client's requirements
• Creation of IC circuit blocks and PMA sections 2 in close collaboration with physical design engineers.
• Working with international teams (US, India, China, EU), which operate in various time zones, to mentor junior design engineers when the project calls for it.
• Collaborating with technical team leads in the fields of circuit design and architecture.
What Skills You Need
• Engineering Degree - 3rd level
• 4 years of CMOS design experience, preferably in the area of CMOSSERDES, DDR or high-speed I/O IC design
• Should have a good understanding of jitter and signal equalization techniques
• Design experience in some of the following SERDES circuit blocks: Driver, Receiver, Serializer, Deserializer, Phase Interpolator, Low jitter PLL, High Speed Clock Distribution, Bias and Bandgap, Voltage Regulators
• Excellent problem-solving skills, analog aptitude, good communication skills and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Position requires proficiency in using CAD tools for circuit simulation, layout and physical verification
What’s On Offer?
- Excellent Salary DOE
- Annual Bonus
- Laya Healthcare (dental included)
- Sick Pay
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Share Purchasing
- Lunch Contribution
- Gym Contribution
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel on 021-4847138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.