Principal Cybersecurity Analyst
€85,000 - 90,000
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
- This is the opportunity to join a global Fintech company which is continuing to grow out its Irish operation.
About Your New Job
- Perform functions related to Network and Perimeter specialized Security Engineers including Web Application Firewall, Email Security, Network and Cloud Security Cyber Incident Response.
- Evaluate, deploying and managing Akamai / AWS / Azure Web Application Firewall security configuration.
- Analysing web traffic patterns to improve protections.
- Reviewing policy enforcement change requests.
- Rotational shifts between 8 am to 11 pm (sometimes including weekend).
What Skills You Need
- 7+ years of security experience.
- Security experience with any WAF provider, API definitions, custom rules, writing bot management rules and analysing traffic logs.
- Experience in web application firewall and API security.
- Strong experience with Splunk or other SIEM Monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Email Security (EOP), Email Security Network IDS/IPS, WAF, DDoS Control and Cloud Security.
- Solid understanding of core networking concepts.
- Functional understanding of network controls and policies to stop cyber threats.
- Experience with cloud solutions.
- Familiarity with external facing security controls that can stop external attacks that may occur.
What’s on Offer
- Salary of up to €90k depending on experience.
- Hybrid working model – 1 week on site out of every 4 weeks.
- 20% bonus.
- Strong pension plan, healthcare, education assistance and other benefits.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button.