Principal Analog Design Engineer (SERDES)
9 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company who are a pivotal leader in electronic design, building on more than 30 years of computational software expertise.
- This company works with some of the most innovative organisations, delivering products such as chip boards.
About Your New Role
- As a Principal Analog Design Engineer, you will take a technical leadership role on the PMA design team as part of a SERDES Product Team.
- You will be involved in the design of High Speed SERDES products at data rates up to and exceeding 112 Gbps on leading edge technology nodes (e.g. 5nm FinFET CMOS)
- This role entails design and development of analog/mixed signal IC circuit blocks from initial concept/specification through final verification of conformance to customer specifications.
- You will get to work closely with Physical Design Engineers to design IC circuit blocks and PMA sections.
- Participate in technical leadership of the team in the areas of circuit design and SERDES architectures.
- Work with global teams (US, west coast and east coast), which work in different time-zones.
What Skills You Need
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in CMOS SERDES or high-speed I/O IC design and development
- BEng, MEng or PhD Qualified
- Working knowledge of a set of common SERDES standards and their electrical requirements
- Must have a thorough understanding of jitter and signal equalization techniques.
- Proficient design experience in many of the following SERDES circuit blocks: Driver, Receiver, Serializer, Deserializer, Phase Interpolator, Low jitter PLL, High Speed Clock Distribution, Bias and Bandgap, Voltage Regulators
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analog aptitude, good communication skills and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- An interest in publishing academic papers and presenting at conferences, eg ISSCC, JSSC
What’s On Offer?
- Excellent Salary DOE
- Annual Bonus
- Laya Healthcare (dental included)
- Sick Pay
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Share Purchasing
- Lunch Contribution
- Gym Contribution
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021-4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.