12 days ago
Pricing Analyst – DATA
About Your New Employer:
Your new employer is a world-renowned tech company, whose focus is on their people. An innovative, dynamic and ever growing company that need you to help continue great support to their people. Their Cork office is looking for a Global Pricing Specialist to join their team. This role is on a hybrid basis for a period of 12 months. You will need a degree or higher in Computer Science.
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
• Develop new online stores and troubleshoot these custom stores
• Understand system relationships and data
• Manage data cleanup and review SAP tables
• Collect and distribute master data for online store promotions
• Manage promotions utilising SAP
• Support EMEA online business
What Skills You Need:
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science
• Excellent knowledge of SAP and Excel
• Previous experience in a similar technical role
• Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
• Excellent proficiency with online systems, ability to learn fast
• Previous experience with Process Management
• Manipulation of data in Excel (pricing data preferable)
What’s on Offer
• €50k - €75k base salary DOE
• Hybrid working model – 3 days onsite and 2 days remote
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at email@example.com/021-4847133. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.