Preventative Maintenance Supervisor
Dublin City Centre
24 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Ireland’s largest provider of specialist communications systems to the Irish Healthcare and Manufacturing sector
- An established Irish company
About Your New Job
- Overall planning, coordination and organisation of, and technical involvement in, the Company’s communications systems’ customer preventive maintenance visit (PMV) activities;
- Management of the PMV cycle end-to-end, visiting customers and conducting and completing contractual systems testing requirements, per Service Level Agreements and Maintenance Contracts, generally presenting and providing a professional, timely and quality function and service, and meeting our customers’ expectations;
- Management and maintenance of the reporting, information flows and data records associated with these requirements, and providing same to customers;
- Arranging PMV-related Quotations in conjunction with Administration;
- Management of PMV-related deliveries, including docket flows and transfers, and ensuring effective control processes, in conjunction with Logistics;
- Organising returns of PMV-related faulty equipment in conjunction with the Repair Centre and Logistics;
What Skills You Need
- Fully qualified Electrician with 3-5 years on-site experience on large installation projects.
- Knowledge of Electronic systems and programming
- Knowledge of building systems installations.
- Excellent customer communications
- Rigorous work ethic and record keeping
- Reliable and excellent time keeper
- Ambition and desire to progress
What’s on Offer
- A great opportunity to supervise a team and really take control of PPM contracts.
- Very competitive salary with some great benefits.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Preventative maintenance supervisor job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or email email@example.com