€35,000 - 40,000
about 1 month ago
About Your New Employer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team responsible for the management and development of the commercial relationship between My client and its 6 Brand partners in Ireland.
My Client has been providing innovative and market leading car finance solutions to people all over Ireland since 2008. They offer a wide variety of finance, leasing and servicing options.
About Your New Job
- Support the Commercial departments with performance reporting and commercial insights
- Provide weekly/ monthly/ ad hoc sales reporting and analysis across all
- Prepare planning and reporting requirements including preparation of monthly sales forecasts and long term planning projections
- Analyse and interrogate the market intelligence gathered, identify performance trends and provide insights to support the commercial steering of VWFS
What Skills You Need
- Degree in Business/Strategy/Economics/Statistics (or related discipline) required
- 2+ years’ experience in a Financial Services or similar industry required
- Excellent analytical and numeric ability – production, analysis and representation of data in a clear manner to facilitate commercial decision making
- Working knowledge of MS Office with particular emphasis on advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong numerical competence with the ability to interpret sales trends
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while still retaining an excellent level of quality and attention to detail
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary
- Healthy work life balance
- Hybrid working
- Training provided
- After 6 months - Company car scheme, Pension.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry Harrison on 01 4744 649
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere