Plaintiff Litigation Solicitor
Dublin City Centre
12 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is a leading firm in the Plaintiff Litigation Services sector and they are recruiting a Litigation Solicitor. They offer a vibrant office with a steady work life balance where they strive to protect the interests of those who suffer serious personal injuries. They are the proud recipients of the LSRI Gold standard for the past 6 years and use a state of the art case management system in their day to day work. They have a terrific team structure, a really rewarding client-centric culture, and a very forward-looking approach to our business – They’ve been paperless since 2008.
About Your New Job
- The firm requires all Solicitors to be proactive and fully engaged in their roles as Solicitors within the practice.
What Skills You Need
- Previous personal injury litigation experience with a good knowledge of litigation procedures and practices.
- Highly motivated and confident with the ability to work proactively on their own and within a team.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with colleagues and clients.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression
- Company pension
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Seán O’Brien on 01-4744628.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere