Pharmacy Technician Cork
Pharmacy Technician 27th._
15 days ago
Pharmacy Technician - Cork.
Working with a busy community Pharmacy, who are actively looking to recruit a Pharmacy Technician. The role offers very competitive pay and great working conditions.
The team works an eight hour day, i.e. 40 hour week - The pharmacy is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays. NO LATE EVENINGS
• Prescription control and paperwork
• Stock management and ordering
• Customer service and administration
• Pharmacy Technician qualification required
What’s on Offer
• Competitive hourly rate
• Room for progression
• Full training provided
• Parking on site
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
• We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
• We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
• Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere