€29,000 - 32,000
22 days ago
Our client is a large group of pharmacies who are currently undergoing significant growth and expansion and are now looking to recruit a Pharmacy Technician for their branch in South Dublin. The main purpose of the role is to assist the Pharmacist in the day-to-day duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with nurses, care workers and GP’s.
- Responsible for all daily orders for assigned accounts, they must be processed in a timely manner, ready for the pharmacist check.
- Ensure all monthly orders are returned to the pharmacy and processed before the weekly deadline.
- Follow up any queries with GP’s.
- Have a good knowledge of and follow company SOP’s.
- A recognised Pharmacy Technician or Dispensing Technician Qualification
- Previous Pharmacy Technician experience in a busy pharmacy setting
- Have accurate data entry skills with strong management and organisational skills
- Essential to be able to read, write, and speak English fluently with excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
What’s on Offer
- Full time permanent role
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 8-hour shifts