13 days ago
About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company, currently ranked in the Top 5 Biopharma companies globally.
- In Ireland, our client has been recognised as the Pharma Industry Company of the Year and is listed in the top 3 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland.
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art site which is a strategic facility in the global network.
About Your New Job
- The Pharmaceutical Technology Specialist will specialize in Data Science/Data Analytics and support drug product investigations and product transfers. This includes but is not limited to leading the continued process verification activities for all commercial products and executing the tech-transfer strategy under the guidance of senior members of the Technical Operations organization
- Responsible for implementing and executing technical life cycle management improvement projects for commercial products based on the trends and findings of the CPV analysis.
- You will be tasked with providing high level the troubleshooting of existing and new processes, fulfils administrative duties and generates standard operating procedures for analytics applications, supports technical process investigations with the use of data visualization and statistical techniques.
- The Pharmaceutical Technology Specialist will Serve as site representative on technical transfer project teams, ensuring that production concerns and recommendations are factored into early-stage product development in order to optimize manufacturing processes and ensure the site’s ability to consistently supply the new product in the production environment.
- You will be tasked with executing the validation strategy for each new product being transferred or existing product being enhanced, including providing recommendations for batch sizes against forecast and performing and maintaining risk assessments.
- You will manage the generation of all production batch procedural documentation, such as project change controls, change notices, risk assessment reports, process validation protocols.
- You will be tasked with preparing and executing feasibility, NDA, pre-validation and validation protocols and reports that enable first time right execution of manufacturing process.
- Support on-site new product development projects and technical lifecycle.
- Provide and maintain technical assistance to defined production processes.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position with a competitive salary.
- Annual Bonus.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ben Byrne on +353 1 4744688.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.