Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€38,000 - 42,000
16 days ago
About Your New Employer
My client, a leading Insurance broker in Dublin, has been in operation for almost 30 years, specialising in commercial insurance and risk management services for their over 2,000 clients.
They pride themselves on offering extensive research and market analysis to their clients, and make concise recommendations to them on how best to achieve the widest insurance protection available.
About Your New Job
My client are now looking for Personal Lines Insurance Executive to join their team, working with existing clients, mid-term adjustments and servicing renewal book and New business in the areas of:
- High net worth household
- Private motor
- Commercial Motor
- Motor fleet
- Apartment blocks
What Skills You Need
- Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
- Thorough and expert knowledge of insurance products in the market
- Maintain compliance standards
- Customer comes first attitude
- Knowledge of Open I, and the Relay/Applied Quote systems advantageous
- CIP/ACII QUALIFIED/ or Grandfathered qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an insurance brokerage in a position that requires responsibility
- Satisfy the fitness and probity, minimum competency of the Central Bank
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Team player – share and learn
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to develop quickly and progress your career within the wider organisation
- Exposure to working with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to work with high performing teams.
- Excellent base salary
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ellie Gavin on +353 1 4744645
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere