Pension Consultants-Junior and Senior roles
23 days ago
About Your New Employer:
My client specialises in employee benefit consultancy and private wealth management and the Group manages occupational pension schemes on behalf of large corporates and SMEs. They are recruiting a Junior Pension Consultant and a Senior Pension Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team and be part of a business at the leading edge of the Wealth Management in Ireland. These are hybrid roles with the flexibility to work both virtually and from their South Dublin or Cork office.
About your new role:
- Relationship management of a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Handling of queries from client companies, trustees, scheme members and other scheme contacts (eg. Accountants, Investment Managers etc).
- Preparation for and presentation at client, trustee and member meetings.
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience for the Junior Pension Consultant role
- 5 years plus experience for the Senior Pension Consultant role
- Client / Portfolio Management experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- A good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Hold APA or QFA
- Hold a full & clean Driving Licence.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Genevieve Gomes on 01-9619725 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch as I have other roles in the financial services and insurance sectors which may be of interest to you.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere