Payroll Specialist - Cork City - €40,000 plus Bens
15 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Your new employer are a Multinational company in the I.T./Tech sector
- Your new employer are based in Cork City and have been in operation with over 15 years
- Your new employer are a driven, ambotious brand that continue to grow at an exciting rate
About Your New Job
Your job duties will include:
- Processing and output of company payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
- Reconciliation to timesheets/clock in’s and working with operations supervisors on hours approval
- Entering of hours to the payroll system on a weekly basis
- Calculating and entering all payroll amendments e.g. starters, leavers, P2C’s, deductions, allowances, DSP information, holidays etc.
- Carry out reconciliations for corporate cards, supplier statements and petty cash
- Payroll reporting to the finance team
- Demonstrable up-to-date knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Support and assist the Finance & HR team as required
What Skills You Need
- Previous experience as a Payroll Specialist - IPASS or Accounting Technician Qualification preferred but not essential
Experience with Thesaurus and/or Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
- Person must have excellent written & verbal communication skill
What’s on Offer
- Annual Salary circa €40,000 per annum
- Company Bonus
- Company pension
- Healthcare Allowance
- Potential for Hybrid Working after training
- For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Denis Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.