€45,000 - 47,000
16 days ago
Payroll Specialist| €47,000| Dublin City
About your New Employer
- Based in Dublin City
About the role:
- Preparation and verification of monthly payrolls and payment run for up to 250 employees. o Review of payroll data for accuracy & completeness.
- Assisting to reconcile monthly payroll accounts and prepare necessary journal entries.
- Assisting with budgeting and projections of payroll for the various entities
- Provision of payroll information to external European payroll bureaus for a small number of staff
- Ensure staff expenses are kept up to date and are correctly authorised.
- Responsibility for processing and reconciliation of employee pension payments and processing and reconciliation of employee Health Care BIK and payment to health care providers.
- Responsible for processing and reconciliation of bank transfers and funding to support payroll payments runs.
What Skills You Need:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- IPASS Qualified
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €47,000
- Hybrid working & Benefits
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
- Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere