€40,000 - 45,000
17 days ago
Payroll Specialist| €45,000| Dublin City
About your New Employer
- Based in Dublin City
About the role:
- Managing the HR / Payroll shared monthly payroll tracker
- Workday HRMS, referencing employee data for Payroll integration, New starters & leavers
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory changes that impact on payroll
- Provide supportive and knowledgeable information to staff on payroll related questions
- Collection and calculation of change data for salaried staff.
- Collection of approved, claims and Timesheets from college departments for contract / part time staff, requiring, manual, single and multi-timesheet inputs / imports.
- BTW & Travel Tickets administration.
- Holidays/Sick Leave & Bank Holidays, calculation.
What Skills You Need:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- IPASS Qualified
What’s on offer:
- Paying up to €45,000
- Hybrid working & Benefits
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply now” button or call me, Anna Hore on 014744626
- Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere