Payroll Executive | Dublin City Centre | €45K
Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
16 days ago
About your new employer
- A leading third level institution
About your new job:
- Administration of and an efficient, accurate, timely payroll for 500 monthly paid employees.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory changes that impact on payroll
- Provide supportive and knowledgeable information to staff on payroll related questions
- Collection and calculation of change data for salaried staff.
- Collection of approved, claims and Timesheets from departments for contract / part time staff, requiring, manual, single and multi-timesheet inputs / imports.
- Provide monthly Headcount Reports.
- VHI, both BIK and Net.
- Pension, AVC & PRSA deductions and returns.
- End of month reports for Payroll sign off, including a detailed variance report.
- Preparation of the Monthly Payroll Journal.
What skills you need:
- IPASS Qualification is a must
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
What’s on offer:
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible Hybrid working - 3 days per week from Home
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.