Payroll and Accounts Executive
€40,000 - 45,000
16 days ago
Payroll and Accounts Executive - Cork - SME - Company - Northside of the city with parking
Main duties as payroll and Accounts executive:
• Holding responsibility for processing payroll and maintaining all payroll data on the Company’s
payroll system for employees across all departments.
• Managing all payroll and compensation statutory requirements, to ensure compliance with
Revenue and internal reporting needs
•Processing Creditor invoices and preparing Debtor invoices.
• Assisting in the preparation of month-end and annual accounts.
• Assisting in the preparation of tax returns.
• Assisting with other additional administrative, as the need arises.
- IPASS qualfied
- Min 4 years working in a Payroll or Accounting role.
- Have a strong, detailed knowledge of PAYE, PRSI, USC, BIK, CSO reporting,
- SAGE Micropay a distinct advantage.
- Debtors and creditors knowledge advantageous.