Payroll Analyst | 6 Months
Dublin City Centre
€70,000 - 78,000
23 days ago
Payroll Analyst | 6 Months | Remote | Tech | €78k
About your new employer
- A Leading US Tech Giant
- Offices in over 88 locations across 5 continents
- A fun and diverse company to work for
About your new Job:
- Ensure timely, accurate & compliant processing of payroll with a requirement to rotate across EMEA entities as necessary
- Check all payroll entries: new hires, terminations, wage changes, position changes, additional job assignment, status changes etc are correct and match to core reporting.
- Assist with auditing/processing of monthly payroll
- Join weekly, monthly & quarterly meetings to help drive continuous process improvement Leads and/or participates in projects of low to medium risk and complexity Regularly influences others within their team.
What Skills you need:
- 5+ years Payroll experience with a large, fast moving multi-national
- Experience with Oracle HCM or SAP Payroll or similar ERP platforms
- Relevant Payroll qualification (CIPP) or equivalent/or QBE Six Sigma Training
What’s on offer:
- Excellent salary
- Remote WFH option
- The opportunity to work for a leading multi-national tech company
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jessica Young on 01 961 9721.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Send your cv to Jessica in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 9619721 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.