Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 50,000
21 days ago
Partnership Manager - Dublin
About Your New Employer
A leading supplier of fleet management solutions is in need of a Partnership Manager to join their team. The company are well established in the UK market, with operations across Europe, and they are now in the early stages of their expansion into the Irish market. They are in need of a Partnership Manager to join their new Irish team and develop strategic relationships with key players in the market based in Dublin.
As a partnership Manager, you will be responsible building relationships with key players in the market, negotiating contracts, and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of competitor pricings and offerings. This is a great opportunity for someone with partnership management, account manager or business development experience.
A Partnership Manager will be supported with a base salary of €45,000 - €50,000, uncapped commission, a company car or car allowance, and many more great benefits.
About Your New Job
- Developing strategic relationships with key players in the market
- Negotiating product offerings and contracts
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager when necessary
- Hunting for new business opportunities
What Skills You Need
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Partnership or Account Management
- Driving license
What’s On Offer
- Base salary of €45,000 - €50,000
- Commission of €8,000 - €10,000
- Company car/ car allowance
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.