Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 50,000
13 days ago
Part Qualified Accountant - 12 Month Contract - Dublin City/Hybrid - €45,000 Salary
About your new employer
- Retail group with locations based in Ireland & UK.
- Great working environment with an excellent workplace culture.
About your new job
- Management accounts preparation.
- Preparing prepayments, accruals, payroll journals.
- Analyse the gross margin and P&L to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Providing information to external audit teams.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Maintenance of general ledger.
what skills do you need
- Part qualified accountant.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Ideal candidate is ambitious, eager and willing to learn.
- proficient in excel.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues.
What's on offer
- €40,000 - €50,000 salary DOE
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email ADuignan@sigmar.ie for a confidential chat.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.