€35,000 - 38,000
23 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A global provider of high performance composite solutions for Environmental, Construction and Materials industry are seeking a part qualified accountant to join their team in Killarney.
- You will work directly with the Managing Director and Group Finance, working as part of a growing and well-established team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting, intercompany and month end close activities for a specific business unit.
About Your New Job - Responsibilities
- Monthly management accounts preparation and reporting.
- Sales / Product Margin analysis
- Participate in preparation of Company budgets.
- Support the month end close out process.
- Inputting Payments and receivables and bank reconciliations.
- Credit Control
- Processing Payroll, Vat and Customs returns.
- Assisting with audit
- Developing reports and implementing system changes.
- Travel to operation sites when required.
- Support the wider marketing team on collaborative digital projects.
What Skills You Need
- 2+ years relevant accounting experience
- The person must be a good communicator and be commercially aware
- Team Player but can work on their own as required
- Microsoft office is essential
What’s on Offer
- €35k-€38k DOE
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid after 6 months
- Free Parking
- Flexi Time
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere