€40,000 - 45,000
15 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A multinational security technology company are seeking a part time qualified accountant to join their team in Cork.
- Your new employer creates a great workplace in which employees feel engaged,challenged and proud to be part of this growing organisation.
About Your New Job - Your duties
- The successful candidate will form part of a small sized team working in a fast-paced environment with worldwide responsibilities
- This position will work closely with the Finance Teams based in Ireland, APAC & US regions
- Preparation of month end and quarter end Balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly tax provisions under US GAAP.
- Handling Ad hoc audit requests, both for internal audit and external statutory audits.
- Intercompany calculations & invoice processing.
- VAT and other taxes compliance and reporting.
- Ensuring corporate income tax returns & financial statements filed on timely basis.
- Support the payables function through payment reviews & other tasks as required.
What Skills You Need
- 2-3 years’ post qualification accounting experience required.
- Previous experience working for a US company, with accounting experience in International regions preferred
- Track record of managing month end close
- Advanced MS Excel Skills is required
- Experience of Oracle E-Business ERP system is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of Sarbanes Oxley and Financial Reporting standards
What’s on Offer
- 12 month contract
- €40k-€45k DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere