Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
15 days ago
Location: Dublin 2, Office Based Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:00 PM
Role type: Permanent
- Provide key administration and personal assistance to the CEO
- Handle all internal and external communication and acting as a point of contact for queries and correspondence on email, phone, letters etc
- File Management, processing and formatting documents
- Ordering stationary and general office supplies, while also keeping track of office stock
- Travel booking and management both domestically and international such as flights and hotels as well as keeping records of flight logs
- Financial administration in areas such as booking, invoicing, payments, bank reconciliations, VAT, returns, ROS etc.
- Timesheet Management
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data like employee details, holiday planner etc
- Aiding new joiners and management of security, passwords and backup.
- General Administrative duties and Ad hoc duties when necessary
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal is essential
- Previous experience working in financial based role/ financial administrator role is desirable
- Personal assistance experience is essential
- Capable of identifying and carrying out tasks without having to be told what to do.
- Attention to detail a must
Please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and I will reply to your application in due course
*Similar positions may be available in other Dublin locations – please send me your details if you would like to apply and be considered for these too!*
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org