25 days ago
P1 Test Development Engineer
About Your New Employer
My client is a world leader in automotive manufacturing, located in Galway county. This company is the worldwide hub of automated parking research and industry. From it's early days in the European market with rear cameras and surrounding view systems to its state of the art vision systems and autonomous driving products, this company is at the cutting edge of developments in the automotive sphere.
About Your New Job
- You must test engineering practices such as H/W and S/W standardisation from prototype through to production.
- You must provide requirements to design for test, PFMEAs and Design Reviews.
- You must support test specification deliverables with R&D.
- You are required to complete coverage reports.
- You must deliver technical developments to support test requirements.
- You must complete and ensure capabilities and GRRs on measurable parameters identified in the tester specifications.
- You must support the creation of gold parts and deploy good and bad parts.
- You must develop, integrate, and test cutting-edge technologies and the latest communication standards to test company frameworks.
- You must ensure that all software that is supplied by you or a third party is tested according to best practices and deployed to production systems.
- You must specify and design test fixtures, such as Poka Yoke techniques for example
What Skills You Need
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience within an electronics manufacturing environment.
- You must have NI LabView and TestStand experience
- You must have software programming skills such as c, c++, and batch programming.
- You must have general software packages skills, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Minitab, etc...
- You must have experience with Protocol standards GPIB, RS232, LIN, CAN, Ethernet & Wi-Fi.
- You must have experience in video standards – LVDS, NTSC, Ethernet beneficial
- You must have experience with automation equipment (Sensors, I/O, PLC’s, Robotics)
- You must have experience in document writing as required, such as, procedures, specifications, reports, etc.
- You must have experience with CAD packages, CadStar, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
- You must have excellent debug and problem-solving skills.
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere