28 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A expert and specialist washroom, waste and floorcare company that support all kinds of businesses from restaurants and hotels to manufacturers, offices and schools.
About Your New Job
- Lead and inspire a team to deliver excellent service to customers across the Republic of Ireland.
- Direct and control all operations and appropriate commercial matters to deliver the Company’s plan and objectives without compromising standards in respect of health and safety, people, quality and service.
- Ensure Key KPI’s are effectively communicated and achieved throughout all roles within the Operations team.
What Skills You Need
- High levels of drive and energy
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Focus on delivery and service excellence
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills at all levels
- A high level of commitment and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to challenge existing practices and put forward different methods and ways of working to improve the Operations department and the wider business
- Delivers effective two way communications using all appropriate tools to ensure all employees are fully engaged
What’s on Offer
- Great salary package and overall benefits
- Opportunity to step into a role where you can really make an impact on the companies delivery of Service.
- Opportunity to grow within an established company.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Senior Service Technician job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or email email@example.com
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.