€70,000 - 75,000
29 days ago
Operational Risk Officer €75,000 + Benefits Hybrid
Working for an International Bank this is a great opportunity to develop your operational Risk skills in a wide ranging banking environment. Extremely Flexible Hybrid working arrangemnets.
- Partner with colleagues and contribute to the successful creation and execution of the strategy and business plan for the country.
- Oversee and manage Credit and C&R functions to drive operational excellence – minimizing cost while optimizing customer service, customer experience and revenue.
- Advise, embed and monitor, on risk appetite, credit/risk profiles, corporate/external policies, regulations and sales mandates in co-operation with departments involved.
- Manage the Credit and, C&R departments and provide support or decide on applications/actions that fall outside of their own authority.
- Participate in credit committee and bear responsibility for the quality of the submitted agenda items from local level.
Who You Are:
- 7 years+ experience preferred.
- Comfortable leading a team in a semi-virtual environment and using remote tools
- Strong business writing, Excel and communication skills.
- Mindset of continuous improvement
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing needs of the business.
- Strong decision-making ability, especially in an escalation/urgent scenario.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere