West Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€38,000 - 42,000
17 days ago
Office Manager Dublin West
Are you looking to join a collaborative, fast-moving and diverse team with a great culture and a team-focussed approach?
Based in Dublin West, and a top performer within the construction industry, this organisation is looking to hire an Office Manager to support the team and all Office Operations.
This company works with a range of clients across Ireland, and have experienced significant growth in the last number of years, winning a high volume of new business, starting on a great number of new, exciting projects! As a result, this market leader is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Office Manager to continue to support their growth and constantly work to improve operations.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for someone driven, highly organized and who thrives in a high-pressure environment.
As their new Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Administrative and operational support to entire team
- Managing team diaries and schedules – managing all appointments, and travel planning
- Maintaining vehicle and fleet logs – insurances, certificates, etc.
- Scheduling meetings - setting agendas, preparing meeting packs, etc.
- Preparing reports, presentations, correspondence and high level documents
- Monitoring and managing daily communications – inbound and outbound queries and correspondence
- Preparing progress reports to support ongoing projects
- Filing drawings
- Supporting multiple teams simultaneously to include: procurement team, contracts team, accounts, and HR
- Managing financial administration tasks such as invoicing, financial reporting and managing payments
- All core office management tasks
The skills you need to be the next Executive Assistant with our client include:
- Previous experience working in an Office Management / Office Coordinator role
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Experience in filing drawings would be an advantage
- Experience supporting senior leadership within a complex organisation
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What’s on offer?
- Permanent position in Dublin West
- Salary €38,000 - €42,000
- Real opportunities to progress and grow within the company
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply to your application in due course.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere