Dublin City Centre
€30,000 - 38,000
12 days ago
Are you interested in joining a fantastic company that would allow you to work alongside a busy team in a contract role?
Our client is based in Dublin City Centre and the ideal candidate will be capable of working independently and have excellent communication skills.
Salary: €30,000-€38,000 DOE
Location: Dublin City Centre
As an Office Administrator your duties will include:
- Coordinate and prepare meetings i.e booking meeting rooms, document preparation
- Data entry using CRM tools
- Support travel coordination within the team i.e booking details
- Formatting documents, printing and scanning necessary documentation
- Ad hoc duties
- 2-3 years’ + experience working within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and work independently
What’s on offer?
- Opportunity to join a thriving team temporarily
- Progress within your career
- Strengthen administration and organisational skills
- Attractive salary
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Alex O’Dwyer +353 1 4744612
If the job or location isn’t quite right, but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!