Dublin City Centre
€33,000 - 34,000
26 days ago
We are currently working with an excellent client who are a national body supporting the construction sector and they are seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join their team based in Dublin 6.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong administration experience to grow their network and take the next step in their career.
Location: Dublin 6, hybrid option
As an Office Administrator your duties will include:
- Coordinating meetings and events as well as booking meeting rooms.
- Answering member calls and managing queries
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Basic book-keeping, account reconciliation and preparing statements
- Minute taking during meetings
- Upkeep of the association boards
- Ad hoc duties
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a similar role
- Professional manner and very well presented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and work independently
What’s on offer?
- Progress within your career or develop your skills within the event management sector
- Opportunity to join a people focused charitable organisation
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere