20 days ago
NPI Strategic Sourcing Manager
About Your New Employer
My client is at the forefront of the medical device industry. This company boasts an incredible culture of work, coupled with an ever-evolving industry, means that there is always room for professional and personal growth.
Each individual member of the team is vital and your contribution on a daily basis assists with the betterment of mankind as a whole. Commitment, determination and work ethic are the cornerstones of Boston's ethos since its inception.
About Your New Job
- You will lead sourcing processes such as requests for quotation in support of new product introductions.
- You will identify new potential supplier partners in alignment with R&D objectives, ensuring there is a focus on quality & risk management, supplier service and reliability for partners, cost, and direct material business engagement to ensure alignment and meeting procurement goals across service, quality and cost.
- You must be a business partner to a number of functions across the business, such as R&D, supplier quality, manufacturing and planning teams both internally and in third-party manufacturers, to ensure strong business processes are in place to manage new supplier relationships.
- You must develop the surgical vision sourcing strategic direction for assigned categories of spend related to new product introductions and work with fellow team members to ensure alignment and execution to that strategic direction.
- You must partner with supplier quality teams to ensure alignment on supplier management and escalation processes.
- You must analyse system capabilities and develop and execute improvements in support of the supply chain, to achieve lowest total cost of ownership.
- You must manage a small team of associates to support sourcing objectives and contribute to their development.
- You must lead negotiations and manage contracting process to deliver optimal value.
What Skills You Need
- You must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a procurement role managing strategic sourcing activities.
- You must have the ability to influence and collaborate in a matrix environment.
- You must have a proven track record of managing projects.
- You must have excellent negotiating skills.
- You must be analytical- being able to solve complex problems quickly.
- You must be able to lead and influence others in a matrix organisation.
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere