NPI Process Scientist
21 days ago
About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company, currently ranked in the Top 5 Biopharma companies globally.
- In Ireland, our client has been recognised as the Pharma Industry Company of the Year and is listed in the top 3 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland.
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art site which is a strategic facility in the global network.
About Your New Job
- The Process Scientist will be tasked with supporting and leading new product introductions into the development and commercial facilities.
- You will be providing process support, trouble shooting and optimisation of commercial products.
- The Process Scientist will be taksed with the new material qualification activities onsite.
- You will support the various Site Technology functions including development facility and Site Technology Analytical Laboratory.
- Support all aspects of a product life cycle, including development, registration, clinical and commercial manufacture.
- Support validation activities onsite.
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with Quality, EHS, Production, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure site deliverables and commitments are met.
What Skills You Need
- 2nd level technical qualification (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering) to degree level desirable
- 3 + years’ experience within a GMP manufacturing environment i.e., Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Food (exceptions may be made for candidates with suitable academic qualifications).
- Two or more years' experience within a GMP manufacturing environment i.e., Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Food.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.