26 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, our client enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience. They have 35 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 42,000+ employees from over 80+ nationalities.
About Your New Job
- As the Mutual Funds Analyst, you will research, extract, maintain and process mutual fund financial data using various internal systems.
- Responsible for updating pricing data provided by Mutual Fund Managers
- Responsible for verification and updating of mutual fund corporate actions
What Skills You Need
- To apply you will need a bachelors degree with a concentration in Finance.
- Fluent in English and one of the following: Portuguese, German, Italian, Spanish
- Advanced excel skills
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Seán O’Brien on 01-4744628.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere