Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 45,000
25 days ago
Mortgage Specialist Permanent €40,000 to €45,000
Hybrid working with 3 days a week in the office and a half day Friday.
Great opportunity to grow your career as a Mortgage expert working for my client who is experiencing very strong growth with great prospects of advancement for the right candidate.
- Assessing clients’ documents.
- Packaging and submitting mortgage applications
- Good knowledge of assessing all Mortgage types.
- Knowledge of all stages of the Mortgage journey is an advantage from packaging (AIP to Drawdown)
- Develop excellent relationships with all Lenders and represent client cases in order to maximise good quality and lending.
- Ideally a 3rd level degree or relevant industry qualification with a QFA qualification.
- Role is suitable to a candidate with c. 1.-3 years relevant experience in banking institution or a brokerage firm/ mortgage company.
- Good knowledge of the mortgage industry is desirable – PAYE, Movers, Self-Employed, Self-Build & Switchers.
- Prepare required credit assessment recommendations.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere