+353 1 4744627
29 days ago
Are you looking to join a fast-moving, team-oriented medical body in South Dublin?
This leading healthcare body are looking for a medical secretary to join their team and they need YOU! You will be working closely with a team of medical consultants to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations within the office. You will be dealing with communications, scheduling, and documentation management.
As their new medical secretary, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Monitoring daily communications – answering telephone calls and responding to emails
- Extensive management of documentation and confidential information
- Providing training to new staff members
- Supporting management with day-today tasks
The skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a healthcare environment preferably as a medical secretary or administrator
- Excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attititude to work
What’s on offer?
- Salary €30,989
- 24 days A/L
- Located within walking distance of the City Centre
- Flexible working hours
Please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1474627.