27 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Highly focused research-driven biopharmaceutical company.
- Employs roughly 2,600 people across 9 Irish sites.
About Your New Job
- The Medical Manager - Immunology will lead the implementation of medical strategies specific to the field of Immunology.
- The Medical Manager - Immunology will develop and execute annual medical clinical plans aligned with the strategic business objectives for the Immunology Therapeutic Area.
- The Medical Manager - Immunology will provide continual and up-to-date technical and scientific guidance and training to various stakeholders, including the sales force, Brand, and in-field team Members.
- The Medical Manager - Immunology will support clinical trials as needed, evaluating academic trials/protocols and ensuring accurate completion of country feasibility questionnaires for pipeline and development studies.
- The Medical Manager - Immunology will offer timely responses to medical and technical inquiries related to Immunology.
What Skills You Need
Masters degree or higher, preferably a PhD in a relevant scientific discipline.
Minimum 3-5 years industry experience, preferably in a medical affairs role.
What’s on Offer
- Attractive salary.
- Permanent position.
- Annual bonus.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Elaine Holmes on 014744634
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.