Dublin City Centre
6 days ago
My client is seeking a detail-oriented Media Specialist
to join their team
About Your New Employer
The Strategy Office in this company ensures that the highest standards of excellence are maintained in the delivery of the group strategy and corporate governance. The PR Team is responsible for external communications including media, public affairs, marketing and branding, social and digital media.
We are now looking for Media Specialist (Eastern Region) in our Public Relations Function who will be critical in driving the delivery of results on an ambitious and innovative programme of communication for the new Dublin Programme, existing and new infrastructure projects in the Leinster region, as well as other key strategic milestones and work.
Responsibilities: Media Specialist
- Support overall delivery of the company corporate strategy and grow the reputation of the company primarily by leading on the development and execution of earned media plans around the Dublin Programme, other key infrastructure projects in the eastern region and around other key strategic milestones and work
- Seek opportunities and develop and deliver effective stories, campaigns and content successfully communicating technical subject matter to non-technical audiences
- Identify and deliver on paid-for media opportunities in regional media – print and broadcast
- Assist Head of PR in developing methodologies and processes to ensure consistency of approach
What Skills You Need
- Minimum 5 years’ media/press office experience with demonstrable delivery of targets.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience of the regional media landscape.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon howe on 014744659
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple of social media related jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs searc