20 days ago
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer - Limerick
About Your New Employer
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Irelands most diverse and well established mechanical engineering companies specialising in delivering complex projects across multiple industries. The position would be predominantly based on a pharmaceutical project in Limerick.
This is a great opportunity for an experience mechanical site engineer to take the next step in their career.
About Your New Job
- Ensure works are carried out safely to industry, site and client specific safety requirements, this includes walking down works, generating RAMS/Method Statements and liaising with client representatives
- Resolve all enquiries and clarifications (RFIs) in a timely manner
- Liaise with workshops on prefabrication and co-ordinate the works including prioritizations, test requirements, and documentation. Execute works in a co-ordinated manner to fulfil the project requirements of cost, schedule and quality.
- Generate work scope documentation and detail applicable specifications for subcontracts such as painting, scaffolding, insulation, clean rooms architecture, scaffolding and HVAC.
- Prepare bills of quantities, raise requisitions, plan material deliveries, receive and release to the site works
- Attend client, sub-contractors and internal meetings as required.
- Liaise with resource managers for the mobilization and demobilization of site resources, including arranging inductions, giving inductions and administration of all records for same.
- Review designs and ensure there are no constructability issues, raise requests for information and track same
What Skills You Need
- Degree Qualification Mechanical Engineering, Construction or equivalent
- Proficient in suite of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, AutoDesk, Navis Works and Isogen or equivalent packages.
- Completion of Management of Safety in Construction (MSIC) – desirable.
- Min 5 years relevant work placement experience as mechanical engineer is required.
- Experienced in process industry in piping fabrication, installation and testing.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, email me Graeme McQuillan your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +353 1 9619706.
If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere