8 days ago
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – KILDARE
About Our Client
Our client is a Mechanical Engineering company and is the global leader in tool installation. They have been in business since 2006.
· They currently employ 350 people worldwide.
· They offer a clear and concise career ladder with huge scope for progression into a management role.
About Your New Job
The project involves the unloading, movement and installation of Intel’s processing tools.
· The tools arrive into the loading docks and are carefully transported into the clean rooms.
· As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be providing regular structured reporting to the Project Manager in relation to all issues and progress.
· You will be assisting with ensuring all works, within and without the clean rooms, are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
· You will be monitoring of the quality of the installation on site to ensure effective implementation of “right first time” technical delivery of project output.
· You will be liaising with and developing good working relationships with managers / personnel.
What Skills You Need
A relevant 3rd Level Qualification (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or any similar course.
· 3-5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, high pressure construction environment (does not have to be as an engineer).
What’s on Offer
A permanent job with huge scope for progression into a managerial role in a short space of time.
· Opportunity to work with the global leaders in tool installation.
· World class training and development.
· Salary is DOE.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer and are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on 01 474 4665 or email me on email@example.com
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
· We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
· We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
· Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere