€40,000 - 45,000
18 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A company specialising in steel fabrication.
- A leading engineering consultancy providing services to a range of industries.
- An organisation with strong long term career prospects.
About Your New Job
- As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be designing products to be manufactured and fitted on customer sites.
- Conducting customer visits to ensure clients needs are met.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met on time, of high quality and within budget.
- Looking after spec requirements to be included in tenders and quotes.
- Using Solidworks to design components and assemblies.
- Inspect and pass finished items to ensure they meet specification requirements
What Skills You Need
- For this Mechanical Design Engineer job, you will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar job, having dealt previously with steel fabrication, sheet metal, or similar.
- You will also have a relevant qualification and a clean drivers license.
What’s on Offer
- Strong remuneration package.
- Excellent long term career prospects
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Mechanical Design Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.