Mechanical Design Engineer
€40,000 - 50,000
9 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading provider of steel fabrication services.
- An organisation providing its services to a variety of sectors.
- An expanding family run company with a wide range of projects.
About Your New Job
- As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be looking after the design of products to be manufactured and fitted.
- Visiting customer sites to detail/scope projects.
- Liaising with clients to understand requirements and agree changes.
- Design components using Solidworks.
- Produce and agree bill of materials.
- Produce manufacturing drawings for the workshop.
What Skills You Need
- For this Mechanical Design Engineer job, you will have several years’ relevant experience, including having worked with steel/sheet metal.
- You will also have a relevant qualification and a full drivers’ license.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent long term career opportunities.
- Chance to join an expanding company with a broad range of projects.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Mechanical Design Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.