Mechanical Assembly Technician; Dublin
11 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Our Client employes nearly 80,000 people worldwide and has been in business for over 100 years.
- A leading provider of both Automation Solutions as well as Commercial and Residential Solutions.
- Our client achieved 100% on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, is named one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality and a Readers’ Choice Top Employer by Women Engineer Magazine, among other culture and employee experience accolades.
About Your New Role
- You will be supporting a Leading Biologics facility in Dublin and be part of a team of assemblers for various machinery on site.
- Part of your role will involve reading various Mechanical Drawings which will aid in the Assembly.
- You must ensure all measurements and installations are accurate.
- You will be fitting fabricated steel components and structures as well as piping.
- You must always maintain all health and safety standards.
- There is also a temporary work option for this role.
What Skills You Need
- Qualification related to a Mechanical Discipline
- Previous experience relating to Machine Building or Maintenance would be desirable
- Ability to read technical drawings
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary DOE
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021-4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere