Mechanical & Boiler Service Tech
9 days ago
Eligibility: Candidates should note that eligibility to compete for posts is open to citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA), or to non-EEA nationals who fulfil the relevant criteria. In order to work in Ireland, all non-EEA nationals require a valid employment permit unless exempt under permission from the Minister for Justice and Equality. The EEA consists of the Member States of the European Union along with Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Swiss citizens under EU agreements may also apply.
About Your New Employer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and ambitious workforce that employs over 100 individuals nationwide. Your new employers are experts in offering HVAC and BMS solutions for many sectors, including the retail and pharmaceutical industries.
About Your New Employer
- Delivery of effective PPM across the Munster region.
- Respond to breakdown and callout requests within the time period set out in the maintenance contract with the customer or as communicated by the Service Manager.
- Must meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly. Communicate any abnormalities and safety issues on sites with the Service Manager.
- Must be pro-active and be able to work under own initiative.
- Be client focused and have the ability to generate work via accurate assessments on sites.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers, peers and management.
- Must be familiar with and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies
What Skills You Need
- Qualification or experience as a Mechanical and/or Boiler Service Engineer.
- Up to date RGI registration with relevant Gas Certification (F-Gas)
- Full Clean Drivers License
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain Boiler control systems will be required
- Knowledge of the latest Safety legislation wit respect to gas and oil-fired heating systems would be an advantage
- Excellent document organisation skills required
- You will be part of the all-out rota (approx 1 week in every 7-8 weeks, additional payments made for being on-call and if you are called-out to site)
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary DOE
- Company Van
- Tools and Equipment
- Performance Based Bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on 021 4847137 / lpey at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere