Dublin City Centre
17 days ago
My client is is an Irish company, specialising in the offsite manufacturing of electrical services for buildings. Through a culture of innovation, their mission is to provide a better way of working.
My client is looking for a professional, organised, and focused Marketing Executive to help with our growth strategy. We are looking for an individual with a passion for innovation and B2B marketing. In particular we are looking for someone who is an idea-generator, capable of devising smart methods of communicating with our segmented audience.
About Your New Employer
We are electrical project delivery specialists, which means we can provide market leading ‘plug-and-play’ electrical distribution products supported by qualified engineer’s advice. Our products and services assist rapid project turnaround and cost control.
About Your New Job
Reporting to the Chief Business Development Officer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing all aspects of our marketing communications, in an integrated and professional manner
- Conducting market research and using findings as a basis for communication objectives and methods
- Working with our product development team to create brand marketing messages for new product launches
- Design of physical marketing literature (i.e. brochures, catalogues, etc.)
- Website updates (and taking an active role in the complete redesign of Modula.ie and WeAreModula.com)
- Creating and posting social media content, monitoring and reacting to engagement
- Creation of video content for web, social and other promotional communications
- Blog post content creation and publishing
- Creation and overall management of email campaigns
- Preparation and occasional delivery of promotional presentations
- Undertaking and helping to analyse customer reviews/surveys
What Skills You Need
- BA in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar B2B/product marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to create digital marketing content i.e. infographics, videos, etc.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Well organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Shannon howe on 014744659
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple customer service Associate jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere