€26,000 - 28,000
10 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Your new employer is a large, well-established resource information company, leading the way worldwide across numerous sectors. They are looking for you as their newest Market Researcher, fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English. If you are a market researcher who enjoys the exactness of research and effective service to clients, then this is the role for you!
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
- Utilise internet and different media sources and databases to conduct research
- Manage research results and conduct outbound client calls for additional qualifying information
- Use initiative using new methods of collecting data/information
What Skills You Need:
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish (written and verbal)
- 3rd level degree in Business/Marketing or similar
- Enthusiasm and excitement for internet and customer satisfaction
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
What’s on Offer
- €26k - €28k base salary + regular bonus scheme
- Pension contribution (after probationary period)
- Life Assurance
- Bonus paid holidays
- Healthcare (after probationary period)
- Fully office based – Galway
- Mon – Friday 8am – 4.15pm (3.30pm finish on Fridays!)
- Previous office-based experience
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Meadhbh de Barra at firstname.lastname@example.org/021-2359140.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.