Market Researcher - Dutch
12 days ago
Market Researcher Job – Dutch speaking
Location – Galway East, office based
Type of contract - permanent
About Your New Employer
- This employer is a global company with 15 offices worldwide
- This employer provides their clients with the most accurate market information in the Market Research industry. As a result, their clients are able to achieve more effectiveness in their sales and marketing strategies.
- Their Galway office space is spacious and modern with facilities for employees including a lovely canteen area and employee showers (just in case you like to go for a lunch time run or cycle!).
About Your New Job
- This role will be office based and you’ll be working with a large team (approx. 50) of multi-lingual Market Researchers.
- Although you’ll be part of a big, friendly team, you’ll be working individually by researching the market through using the internet, trade magazines, other media and an internal database.
- To ensure that the data you gather is accurate you’ll also pick up the phone and speak to companies in your region (eg Dutch speaking countries) and ask them to qualify market info.
What Skills You Need
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Very interested in conducting research both via the internet and over the telephone
- A genuine interest in working with people (over the telephone or e-mail)
- A friendly and professional team player who also loves to work well and meet targets
What’s on Offer
- Full time permanent position with a very competitive salary package.
- Office hours, Monday to Friday with an earlier finish on a Friday. No evenings or week-ends!
- Opportunity to work in an office environment whilst using your language skills
- This company offers great training and development opportunities, you don’t need to have prior Market Research experience to qualify for this job opportunity
- Benefits including Laya healthcare for you and your family, 23 days annual leave, vacation recovery rate (commission given on days off based on previous commission), pension, parking and canteen
- You can click on the “apply now” button or contact me (Louisa Poinboeuf) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sigmar Recruitment will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission