+353 91 455 306
9 days ago
About Your New Employer
You will work as a manufacturing technician for a medical equipment manufacturing company based in County Galway. This company pride themselves in developing devices for structural heart and aortic vascular procedures.
About Your New Job
As a Manufacturing Technician you will…
- Be involved in production line set-ups, equipment operation and maintenance, including preventative maintenance.
- Assist with equipment, process and product verification and validation testing.
- Identify and implement changes that will improve the performance and manufacturability of a device.
- Develop and optimise manufacturing processes and specifications.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement manufacturing training and support Product Builder training on processes and WIs.
- Maintain equipment, work areas and facilities to ensure a clean and safe work environment and compliance to GLP.
- Work as part of the operations, quality, and design team to debug and resolve product manufacturing issues.
- Maintain technical documentation in accordance with Quality System requirements.
- Other duties as required.
What Skills You Need
- Previous experience working as a Manufacturing Technician and setting up production lines is essential.
- 3rd Level qualification in engineering or a related field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the medical device industry.
- Working knowledge of QMS, GDP and GLP requirements
- Experience working to a Quality System compliant to ISO 13485 is essential.
- Experience with technical writing is required.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply now for the Manufacturing Technician job by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Lauryn Flanagan on +353 91 455306
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.